Monday, September 2, 2013

Great Weekend

     So this weekend was pretty great.  Yesterday was a gloomy day and some of my friends went home for the day,  so I ended up hanging around the dorms and just getting myself organized with all of my classes.  Eventually my friends all came back and we decided to take a walk around Decatur. We had a lot of fun just talking,  getting to know each other more and seeing what's around.  We found this awesome bird house looking thing that was filled with books and there was a sign posted that said take one,  give one.  We all thought that it was such a cool idea.  We then headed home and are desserts and watched the move The Conjuring. We invited more girls over and at one point we had 8 girls in our dorm room.  The Movie was pretty scary but we had so many pauses throughout because we kept interrupting and going off on a tangent about hilarious things.  Today I went to my firstAtlanta Braves game  Turner Field.  I had a blast!  I went with my school and got to meet more girls. Tonight I went out to eat with my friends and went to this cool ice cream  place that mixes shaved ice and ice cream with all sorts of toppings.  Overall, I had a great weekend for it being so rainy and gloomy. :)

Until next time,

-Miss Peach xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment