Monday, September 9, 2013

Give and Take

     So these past few days have been pretty exhausting. With all of my classes finally at a working pace, I have realized that there are not enough hours in the day! There are so many fun things going on around school, that I am finding it difficult to choose just a few. On Wednesday there was a Red Cross blood drive going on at the lower floor of Evans Dining Hall. I went with a few of my friends and donated blood. The food in the dining hall has been pretty good this week :) My friends and I are always excited to see what desserts there will be. We also still have our late night walks to CVS. I see a lot of the students here taking a walk through Decatur. I'm sure that they are just taking a break from all that studying... This week in my opinion, has been one of those weeks where we just lay around and bond more with each other. Last night I had some friends over it was just like in those movies; we were doing different hairstyles onto each other and planning what we should wear when we go out this weekend. I had a blast because the way I am living life over here is way more relaxed than when I was in California. I feel like I can be my age again! I am really glad I came out here.

Until next time,

-Miss Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment