Saturday, August 31, 2013

Going Out

     So last night I had such a great time going out with my new friends and visiting some Georgia Tech parties.  We got ready at night which was really fun because I got to do one of my friends' makeup and it was just nice to be going out of eachother's dorm rooms borrowing clothes and waiting to do our hair.  We decided to travel on the Marta which was ok. None of us had our Zip Car cards yet so this was the next best bet. It only cost us each $2.50 to get from Decatur where Agnes Scott is, to Atlanta; where Tech is located.  We went to go visit several different fraternity houses and felt a warm welcome from each of them. Our night lasted long and we didn't get home until very late by taxi but I had such a great time. It was a great new experience to go out, bond with my new friends and to make new ones.

Until tonight,

-Miss Peach xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment