Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First day of class!

     So today was the first day of class for me as a transfer student here at Agnes Scott College. I am happy to say that I am starting as a third year student and I am majoring in Economics and Organizational  Management. Today I only had to attend a Spanish 101 class so I didn't have much to worry about. I also went to my first day as an intern in the admissions office. I had a a lot of fun but I quickly realized that I need to get my head in the game and start coming up with good ideas for this school year. With all that happened throughout my day, I learned that great friends and memories are out there to be found; it is up to the individual on how that is going to be achieved. I met so many amazing women thus weekend during orientation but now that school is starting and everyone is finding their place with friends and clubs, I am so thankful for having the friends I have made. I don't think I have felt so welcomed and have laughed so hard in a while now and it is just very comforting to know that I live where I am welcomed and that everyone here has a drive to succeed and make a difference in this world, one friendship at a time.

Until tomorrow,

Miss Peach xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment